story? If so, theTales2Inspire™ "Authors Helping Authors" project/contest might be just the ticket for you.
Lois W. Stern, (author of (Sex, Lies and Cosmetic Surgery & Tick Tock, Stop the Clock ~ Getting Pretty on Your Lunch Hour) has created this FREE “Authors Helping Authors” project/contest designed to give winners and finalists great PR exposure.
Last year, author Pauline Hager entered her story, ‘Smile Power’, based on both her non-fiction book, Memoirs of an American Housewife in Japan. and other of her travel experiences. Author Susan C. Haley entered ‘Miracle’, the story of a newborn calf she helped deliver under dire circumstances, taken from her published fiction book, Rainy Day People.
Although Rainy Day People is a work of fiction, the story of Miracle is true, coming from one of Susan’s actually experiences. Although all stories entered into theTales2Inspire™ contest must be non-fiction, like Susan, most authors of fiction works pull some of their content from real life experiences. Very possibly, you can do that too.
What’s in it for you?
- Winner and finalist stories published in an anthology of inspiring tales
- Your name listed as the author of your story
- Your photo, mini bio and URL link of your choice included at the end of your story
- A beautiful logo which you can display everywhere
- Opportunity for blog radio interview (posted on the T2I website)
- Opportunity for cable TV appearance
DEADLINE DATE EXTENSION DUE TO HURRICANE SANDY IS NOW FEBRUARY 4, 2013